McAfee is undoubtedly one of the best cybersecurity solution providers in the world. The security software manufactured by this company has always been known for delivering the supreme level of security to the data, software, and applications. It also creates an additional layer around your network so that no virus can enter into your device and steal your confidential information. To install McAfee on your system, all you need to do is perform three steps: downloading, installation, and activation using a valid activation key code.
Why uninstall McAfee?
There are two main reasons for which you might have to uninstall McAfee.
- If you want to upgrade to some other McAfee product, then you have to remove the previously installed software to avoid any complication.
- In case, you don’t want to use the device you were using your McAfee antivirus on then you need to uninstall it from the current PC.
Apart from this, you might also need to use McAfee uninstaller if any of the McAfee installer files gets corrupted and it is not working smoothly, or you are facing difficulty with its scanning feature.
How to uninstall a McAfee antivirus?
- Open the Start menu and go to the Control Panel
- From All Programs or Programs and features, search McAfee
- Right-click on it and choose uninstall from the drop-down menu
- You will be asked to confirm for the uninstallation
- Do the same, and wait until the process completes
(Please note that the aforementioned steps given for McAfee uninstallation are for the Windows users. If you are using it on a Mac device and looking out for uninstallation process, then ask an expert by dialing the McAfee customer support number)
You have successfully uninstalled McAfee. Download the latest version of it or some other McAfee software to avoid cyber attacks by hackers. You can also get McAfee removal tool and uninstall this software without any hassle. To know how to do this, contact McAfee customer support team. A technician will respond to your query immediately and provide you with the best possible solution.
If you have purchased a mcafee antivirus you can go to mcafee.com/activate to quickly activate your mcafee antivirus.
You can also check how to manage hp printer with HP Printer Assistant